Actor Jigan Babaoja, a prominent figure in the Yoruba movie industry, has made headlines with a surprising revelation about his personal life. In a recent video shared online, Babaoja disclosed that he has been romantically involved with multiple actresses from the film industry. He considers these relationships to be one of his significant accomplishments. However, he chose not to disclose the identities of the actresses involved, stating his preference to keep those details private.

In the video, Babaoja expressed frustration with people questioning his achievements within the movie industry. He emphasized that his experiences and contributions are substantial and shouldn't be undermined by others' opinions. Babaoja stated, "I wonder why someone would ask about my achievements when I'm not a small actor in the movie industry. I have slept with some actresses in the movie industry, but I won't mention their names. I'm not someone who comes to social media to expose people, but I will not tolerate anybody questioning me about my achievements."