Yul Edochie, the Nollywood actor and politician, has firmly defended his father, veteran actor Pete Edochie, and President Bola Tinubu, in the face of ongoing criticism. Yul addressed the critiques surrounding his second marriage in a candid piece on White Pearl Studios TV, expressing his resilience against negative comments.

In the video, Yul fearlessly asserted his indifference to criticism, emphasizing that he doesn't read the unfavorable remarks circulating online. He highlighted the irony of younger individuals attempting to dictate his life choices, stating, "I have spent 18 years in Nollywood, these are young people, I am 41, someone who is 23, 24 is trying to teach me how to live my life, someone who is not married is trying to tell me how to leave my life."

Yul made it clear that there are only two individuals he will not tolerate being ridiculed – his father, Pete Edochie, and President Bola Tinubu. He issued a warning to skeptics, declaring that he will fiercely defend these two figures.

In a caption accompanying the video on his Instagram page, Yul hinted at revealing details about his tumultuous marriage saga with his estranged wife, May Edochie, stating, "Time for me to say it all. Una go hear wetin una never hear before." This suggests an upcoming disclosure of information surrounding his personal life.


Watch Video