Nigerian singer Simi has delighted her millions of fans by unveiling her grill in a photo she shared. Simi explained that she initially hesitated to show it off as the majority of her inner circle felt it didn't suit her. However, she humorously added that she doesn't want her husband's money to go to waste, hence the decision to flaunt it.

In addition to revealing her grill, Simi shared her New Year's resolution, which is to change her friends, all while expressing her excitement about her new look that she believes gives her a goofy appearance.

She posted on social media, "I never posted this because 80% of those in my circle said that grill does not fit me (my new year resolution is to change my friends), but I love how goofy I look 😅 and I don’t want my husband’s money to waste. I advise you to comment carefully. Actions have consequences."

Simi joins the list of celebrities who have embraced the trend of getting grills this year. The unveiling has sparked discussions among fans, and Simi's humorous take on the situation adds a lighthearted touch to the revelation.

ChatGPT can make mistakes. Consider checking important information.