Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola, widely known as Portable Zazu, recently found himself on the receiving end of a fan's admiration, turning into a conduit of blessings for her. The female fan, Mooreshola, showcased her support by creating a video on Instagram, where she passionately promoted the Zeh Nation label boss among a group of people.

Mooreshola's dedication, titled "Italawa," served as a musical expression of her admiration for Portable. In an Instagram caption accompanying the video, she expressed, “I just dedicate this wonderful hype music ITALAWA to my one and only DR ZEH, @portablebaeby.”

In a heartwarming turn of events, Portable, moved by Mooreshola's gesture, publicly announced on his Instagram page that he would be gifting her a generous sum of N1 million. Additionally, he pledged to collaborate with her when he returned to Nigeria.

This notable act of generosity by Portable comes in the wake of Wizkid's recent display of benevolence, where he bestowed N20 million upon a hypeman. The online community reacted vibrantly to Portable's gesture, as evidenced by various comments:

iam_jkaydgr8 eagerly expressed, “I dey come office come collect my own o mentor.”

____dacosta playfully questioned, “1m for you! Why you no use meter for measurement?”

baliqis__ declared her intent, stating, “I Dey go do my video asap.”

mcabilitea enthusiastically announced, “Hitting the studio tomorrow; who's joining me?”

iam_djsalam jokingly reached out to Portable, saying, “@portablebaeby, only 19 meters left before you dash me 1 meter too... let me just check my DM for good news.”

simply__omi assured Portable of dedicated support, stating, “Portable I go hype you wella she no sabi.. walai!”

_.shuqroh shared a humorous experience, saying, “Wahala Wetin I dey look since Person don first me drop for portable.”

The collective response reflects the dynamic and engaged interaction within the community, showcasing gratitude, excitement, playful banter, and a sense of camaraderie around Portable's generosity.

Watch Video Here